Professional Process Servers in Lynnwood, WA is "Registered", Certified and Insured! Small Claim and other Legal Process served in Lynnwood, Edmonds, Bothell, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace, Lake Forest Park, Brier, Shoreline, Everett, Woodinville, Kenmore and neighboring communities. I will personally serve your documents!
Small claims information & Washington State Forms:
More reason to hire my services
- I will personally handle your legal documents - there are no employees, no messengers, sub contractors or answering services in between.
- My goal is to provide effective, professional and prompt service to all my customers at an affordable price. I am aware of all state statutes, civil procedures and court rules that relate to process serving.
- I am proud of my no-nonsense, value oriented and proactive approach to process serving. After the service of process is complete, I will send the original Declaration of Service to the court and provide you with a copy for your records.
- My process is transparent. I will always keep you in the loop. You can be rest assured that the utmost care will be taken when delivering the documents.
- I am known for my dogged determination. I have successfully delivered legal process to many hard-to-find individuals and others who were actively evading service.
I will study the most appropriate way to deliver the documents and then act on it.
Service of process can fail at any time. There are cases in which the defendant, many years after the fact, was able to convince a court that proper service was not made. The judgment against the defendant was overturned and the plaintiff was left without recourse since the statute of limitations had long past. Make sure the process server that you hire is certified and has E & O insurance.
Unlike my competitors who make tall claims about offering superior service, I actually hold true to what I promise.
I don't compromise on the quality of my service. I will make multiple attempts to get in touch with the defendant and will not be at peace until I deliver.
You cannot find a better Process Server in Lynnwood, WA than me. Call me now for best in service of process in Lynnwood, WA and neighboring communities.
Mailing Address: PMB 502, 4320 196th St. SW #B, Lynnwood, WA 98036