Professional Process Servers in Lynnwood, WA; serves legal papers in Lynnwood, Edmonds, Bothell, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Brier, Lake Forest Park, Shoreline ,Everett, Woodinville, Kenmore, Lake City, and surrounding communities. Each request for service of process will receive my individual attention.
- $65.00: (3 or more attempts); Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Brier, Edmonds, Lake Forest Park, Shoreline, Woodinville, Kenmore, Bothell & North Seattle.
- Everett, Snohomish; Please Call! (425)-742-1541 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Rush and same day service available for an additional charge.
*Court documents can be faxed to (866) 348-6610, Sent as an attachment to email@example.com, Free pick up at your location if you are local, We can meet at a Pre-arranged location, or mailed.
*Process Server fees are due prior to the court documents being served.
What is a Certified Process Server?
Certification provides proof that a person has achieved a high level of technical expertise as a process server. Certification ensures the process server has mastered a basic level of knowledge and safety skills through the completion of a rigorous training program.
Process servers understand that there can be problems during the service of process delivery. They will persistently track their targets and do all they can to make contact, while a normal person might give up.
Under Washington state laws, if a lawsuit has been filed against someone, a copy of the suit has to be served to the respondent by a suitable person over the age 18 who is not a party to the action. This job is accomplished by the process server. Serving a legal document requires the process server to become a witness in the case at hand. If you want the court documents to be delivered in an appropriate and timely manner, it is better to take the help of a "certified" process server.
If the documents have not been properly served, the court cannot give a ruling because the individual was not made aware of the case legally. If improper service was delivered, the case can even be dismissed entirely. A process server is aware of the legal ramifications, and follows the rules and procedures set by law.
My name is Clayton Phillips, Vietnam Era Veteran, retired after 34 years with the Criminal Justice system. "Registered & Certified" Process Server; King/Snohomish County, #1217066 and owner of Professional Process Servers, Licensed as a Private Investigator; WA. #1680.
I am fully insured with liability and E & O coverage. If you are an individual, an independent attorney, a law firm, an insurance company, a financial institution, a bank or a collection agency, my services as a Process Server in Lynnwood are available to you.
More reason to hire my services
- I will personally handle your documents - there are no employees, no messengers, sub contractors or answering services in between.
- My goal is to provide effective, professional and prompt service to all my customers at an affordable price. I am aware of all state statutes, civil procedures and court rules that relate to process serving.
- I am proud of my no-nonsense, value oriented and proactive approach to process serving. After the process is complete, I will send the original Declaration of Service to the court and provide you with a copy for your records.
- My process is transparent. I will always keep you in the loop. You can be rest assured that the utmost care will be taken when delivering the documents.
- I am known for my dogged determination. I have successfully delivered process documents to many hard-to-find individuals and others who were actively evading service. I will study the most appropriate way to deliver the documents and then act on it.
Service of process can fail at any time. There are cases in which the defendant, many years after the fact, was able to convince a court that proper service was not made. The judgment against the defendant was overturned and the plaintiff was left without recourse since the statute of limitations had long past. Make sure the process server that you hire is certified and has E & O insurance.
Unlike my competitors who make tall claims about offering superior service, I actually hold true to what I promise. I don't compromise on the quality of my service. I will make multiple attempts to get in touch with the defendant and will not be at peace until I deliver.
You cannot find a better Process Server in Lynnwood, WA than me. Call me now for best in class process serving today!